Saddle Up Summer Morning Camp Program
Want to learn more about horses and riding?
- Learn how to catch, lead, feed, groom, care for, and saddle up your horse
- Learn how to read horse language and how to communicate with your pony/horse
- Practice your riding skills in the ring
- Go out for a morning trail ride
Summer Camp Information
- July and August Mornings from 9 am to 12 noon
- Come for one morning or sign up for every morning of the week
- Ages from 4 – 74 years
- Bring a snack and a drink
- Helmets are available or bring your own if you have a ASTM/SEI approved equestrian helmet
- Boots with no more than a half inch heel is preferred, but running shoes are ok. No sandals.
- Breeches, jeans or stretchy pants and a T shirt (not baggy)
- Do not wear jewelry
- Three hours of instruction for only $80 per morning, per rider. Sign up for the whole week @ $350 per week, per rider. Payment options are cash, MC/Visa/Interac
- Reserve your spot and sign up Today!
- Download the Waiver and Liability Forms
- Download the Camp Application
- For Full Day and Resident Camps in Haliburton